Address correspondence to Marianne E. Weiss, D.N.Sc., R.N., Associate Professor and Wheaton-Franciscan Healthcare/Sister Rosalie Klein Professor of Women's Health, Marquette University College of Nursing, PO Box 1881 Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881; e-mail: email@example.com. Olga Yakusheva, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Economics, Marquette University College of Business Administration, Milwaukee, WI. Kathleen L. Bobay, Ph.D., R.N., Associate Professor, is with the Marquette University College of Nursing, Milwaukee, WI.
Quality and Cost Analysis of Nurse Staffing, Discharge Preparation, and Postdischarge Utilization
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1473–1494, October 2011
How to Cite
Weiss, M. E., Yakusheva, O. and Bobay, K. L. (2011), Quality and Cost Analysis of Nurse Staffing, Discharge Preparation, and Postdischarge Utilization. Health Services Research, 46: 1473–1494. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01267.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!