Address correspondence to Dr. Afschin Gandjour, Ph.D., Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University, 6400 Perkins Road, Suite G3047, Baton Rouge, LA 70808; e-mail: email@example.com. Dr. Eva-Julia Weyler, Ph.D., M.D., is with the Faculty of Management, Economics, and Social Sciences, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany. Afschin Gandjour, was at the time of the study with the The James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy, Rice University, Houston, TX, and also with the Institute of Health Economics and Clinical Epidemiology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
Empirical Validation of Patient versus Population Preferences in Calculating QALYs
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1562–1574, October 2011
How to Cite
Weyler, E.-J. and Gandjour, A. (2011), Empirical Validation of Patient versus Population Preferences in Calculating QALYs. Health Services Research, 46: 1562–1574. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01268.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!