Address correspondence to Urmimala Sarkar, M.D., M.P.H., Department of Medicine, UCSF Center for Vulnerable Populations, San Francisco General Hospital Medical Services, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Box 1364, 1001 Potrero, Bldg 10, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94143-1364; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Andrea López, B.S., and Judith H. Maselli, M.S.P.H., are with the Department of Medicine, UCSF Center for Vulnerable Populations, San Francisco General Hospital Medical Services, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco, CA. Ralph Gonzales, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
Adverse Drug Events in U.S. Adult Ambulatory Medical Care
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1517–1533, October 2011
How to Cite
Sarkar, U., López, A., Maselli, J. H. and Gonzales, R. (2011), Adverse Drug Events in U.S. Adult Ambulatory Medical Care. Health Services Research, 46: 1517–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01269.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!