Address correspondence to Matthew A. Davis, D.C., M.P.H., Instructor, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, 35 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH 03766; e-mail: email@example.com. Matthew A. Davis, D.C., M.P.H., Chiropractor, is with the Grace Cottage Hospital, 135 Grafton Road, Townshend, VT. Alan N. West, Ph.D., Deputy Director, is with the Veterans Rural Health Resource Center—Eastern Region, VA Medical Center (11Q), White River Junction, VT. William B. Weeks, M.D., M.B.A., Associate Professor and Core Faculty, is with The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH. Brenda E. Sirovich, M.D., M.S., Research Associate and Staff Physician, is with the Outcomes Group (111B), Veterans Affairs Medical Center, White River Junction, VT. Brenda E. Sirovich, M.D., M.S., Associate Professor of Medicine and of Community and Family Medicine, is also with the Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH. Brenda E. Sirovich, M.D., M.S., is also with The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH.
Health Behaviors and Utilization among Users of Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Treatment versus Health Promotion
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1402–1416, October 2011
How to Cite
Davis, M. A., West, A. N., Weeks, W. B. and Sirovich, B. E. (2011), Health Behaviors and Utilization among Users of Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Treatment versus Health Promotion. Health Services Research, 46: 1402–1416. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01270.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!