Address correspondence to Yuhua Bao, Ph.D., Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, 402 E 67th St., New York, NY 10065; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lawrence P. Casalino, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY. Susan L. Ettner, Ph.D., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles, CA. Martha L. Bruce, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College, White Plains, NY. Leif I. Solberg, M.D., is with the Health Partners Research Foundation, Minneapolis, MN. Jürgen Unützer, M.D., M.P.H., M.A., is with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA.
Designing Payment for Collaborative Care for Depression in Primary Care
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1436–1451, October 2011
How to Cite
Bao, Y., Casalino, L. P., Ettner, S. L., Bruce, M. L., Solberg, L. I. and Unützer, J. (2011), Designing Payment for Collaborative Care for Depression in Primary Care. Health Services Research, 46: 1436–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01272.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!