Address correspondence to John R. Bowblis, Ph.D., Department of Economics, Farmer School of Business, Miami University, 800 E. High Street, Oxford, OH 45056, e-mail: email@example.com. John R. Bowblis, Ph.D., is also with the Department of Economics and Scripps Gerontology Center, Miami University, Oxford, OH.
Staffing Ratios and Quality: An Analysis of Minimum Direct Care Staffing Requirements for Nursing Homes
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1495–1516, October 2011
How to Cite
Bowblis, J. R. (2011), Staffing Ratios and Quality: An Analysis of Minimum Direct Care Staffing Requirements for Nursing Homes. Health Services Research, 46: 1495–1516. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01274.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!