Address correspondence to Lauren Hersch Nicholas, Ph.D. M.P.P., Institute for Social Research, 426 Thompson Street, Room 3005, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104; e-mail: email@example.com.
Modeling the Impact of Medicare Advantage Payment Cuts on Ambulatory Care Sensitive and Elective Hospitalizations
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1417–1435, October 2011
How to Cite
Nicholas, L. H. (2011), Modeling the Impact of Medicare Advantage Payment Cuts on Ambulatory Care Sensitive and Elective Hospitalizations. Health Services Research, 46: 1417–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01275.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!