Address correspondence to Jack Hadley, Ph.D., Department of Health Administration and Policy, College of Health and Human Services, George Mason University, 4400 University Dr., MSN 2G7, Fairfax VA 22030; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Timothy Waidmann, Ph.D., Stephen Zuckerman, Ph.D., and Robert A. Berenson, M.D., are with the Health Policy Center, The Urban Institute, Washington, DC.
Medical Spending and the Health of the Elderly
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1333–1361, October 2011
How to Cite
Hadley, J., Waidmann, T., Zuckerman, S. and Berenson, R. A. (2011), Medical Spending and the Health of the Elderly. Health Services Research, 46: 1333–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01276.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!