Address correspondence to Arturo Vargas Bustamante, Ph.D., M.A., M.P.P., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, 650 Charles E. Young Drive, South Room 31-299C, Box 951772, Los Angeles, CA 90095; e-mail: email@example.com. Jie Chen, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Political Science, Economics, and Philosophy, College of Staten Island/City University of New York, Staten Island, NY.
Health Expenditure Dynamics and Years of U.S. Residence: Analyzing Spending Disparities among Latinos by Citizenship/Nativity Status
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 794–818, April 2012
How to Cite
Vargas Bustamante, A. and Chen, J. (2012), Health Expenditure Dynamics and Years of U.S. Residence: Analyzing Spending Disparities among Latinos by Citizenship/Nativity Status. Health Services Research, 47: 794–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01278.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!