Address correspondence to Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., 1776 Main St., PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Donna O. Farley, Ph.D., Amelia Haviland, Ph.D., and Mary Ellen Slaughter, Ph.D., are with the RAND Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA. Amy Heller, Ph.D., MPH., is with Health Policy Solutions, Bethesda, MD.
Understanding Variations in Medicare Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems Scores: California as an Example
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1646–1662, October 2011
How to Cite
Farley, D. O., Elliott, M. N., Haviland, A. M., Slaughter, M. E. and Heller, A. (2011), Understanding Variations in Medicare Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems Scores: California as an Example. Health Services Research, 46: 1646–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01279.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!