Address correspondence to Timothy R. Elliott, Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University, 4225 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843; e-mail: email@example.com. Charles D. Phillips, Ph.D., Thomas R. Miller, Ph.D., Darcy M. Moudouni, Ph.D., and Catherine Hawes, Ph.D., are with the Health Policy and Management, Texas A&M Health Science Center, School of Rural Public Health, 1266 TAMU, College Station, TX. Ashweeta Patnaik, M.P.H., Eric A. Booth, M.A., Emily Naiser, M.P.H., and James A. Dyer, Ph.D., are with the Public Policy Research Institute, Texas A&M University, 4476 TAMU, College Station, TX. Constance J. Fournier, Ph.D., is with the Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University, 4225 TAMU, College Station, TX.
Medicaid Personal Care Services and Caregivers' Reports of Children's Health: The Dynamics of a Relationship
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1803–1821, December 2011
How to Cite
Elliott, T. R., Phillips, C. D., Patnaik, A., Naiser, E., Booth, E. A., Fournier, C. J., Miller, T. R., Moudouni, D. M., Hawes, C. and Dyer, J. A. (2011), Medicaid Personal Care Services and Caregivers' Reports of Children's Health: The Dynamics of a Relationship. Health Services Research, 46: 1803–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01284.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!