Address correspondence to Daniel D. Maeng, Ph.D., Geisinger Center for Health Research, 100 N. Academy Avenue M.C. 44-00, Danville, PA 17822; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Grant R. Martsolf, M.P.H., R.N., is with the Department of Health Policy and Administration and Center for Health Care and Policy Research, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
Comparing Patient Outcomes across Payer Types: Implications for Using Hospital Discharge Records to Assess Quality
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1720–1740, December 2011
How to Cite
Maeng, D. D. and Martsolf, G. R. (2011), Comparing Patient Outcomes across Payer Types: Implications for Using Hospital Discharge Records to Assess Quality. Health Services Research, 46: 1720–1740. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01285.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!