Address correspondence to Virginia Wang, Ph.D., Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Duke University; Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham VA Medical Center, 508 Fulton Street (152), Durham, NC 27705, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Chuan-Fen Liu, Ph.D., Christopher L. Bryson, M.D., M.S., and Nancy D. Sharp, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Services, University of Washington and the Northwest Center for Outcomes Research in Older Adults, VA Puget Sound Health Care System in Seattle, WA. Matthew L. Maciejewski, Ph.D., is with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Duke University and the Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham VA Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Does Medication Adherence Following a Copayment Increase Differ by Disease Burden?
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1963–1985, December 2011
How to Cite
Wang, V., Liu, C.-F., Bryson, C. L., Sharp, N. D. and Maciejewski, M. L. (2011), Does Medication Adherence Following a Copayment Increase Differ by Disease Burden?. Health Services Research, 46: 1963–1985. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01286.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!