Address correspondence to Saskia E. Drösler, M.D., Competence Center for Routine Data in Healthcare, Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Reinarzstraße 49, D-47805 Krefeld, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Patrick S. Romano, M.D., M.P.H., and Daniel J. Tancredi, Ph.D., are with the UC Davis Division of General Medicine and Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, Sacramento, CA. Niek S. Klazinga, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France, and is also with the Department of Social Medicine, Academic Medical Centre/University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
International Comparability of Patient Safety Indicators in 15 OECD Member Countries: A Methodological Approach of Adjustment by Secondary Diagnoses
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 275–292, February 2012
How to Cite
Drösler, S. E., Romano, P. S., Tancredi, D. J. and Klazinga, N. S. (2012), International Comparability of Patient Safety Indicators in 15 OECD Member Countries: A Methodological Approach of Adjustment by Secondary Diagnoses. Health Services Research, 47: 275–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01290.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!