Address correspondence to Christina Vane, M.P.H., 1000 S. Fremont Ave., Unit #80, Alhambra, CA 91803; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Gregory D. Stevens, Ph.D., M.H.S., Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, is with the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Alhambra, CA. Michael R. Cousineau, Dr.P.H., Associate Professor of Research, is with the Departments of Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine and the School of Policy Planning and Development, University of Southern California, Alhambra, CA.
Association of Experiences of Medical Home Quality with Health-Related Quality of Life and School Engagement among Latino Children in Low-Income Families
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1822–1842, December 2011
How to Cite
Stevens, G. D., Vane, C. and Cousineau, M. R. (2011), Association of Experiences of Medical Home Quality with Health-Related Quality of Life and School Engagement among Latino Children in Low-Income Families. Health Services Research, 46: 1822–1842. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!