Address correspondence to David H. Howard, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322; e-mail: email@example.com. Carolyn Kenline, M.S., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. Hillard M. Lazarus, M.D., is with the University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Comprehensive Cancer, Cleveland, OH. Charles F. LeMaistre, M.D., is with the Texas Institute of Medicine and Surgery, San Antonio, TX. Richard T. Maziarz, M.D., is with the Adult Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR. Philip L. McCarthy Jr., M.D., is with the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY. Susan K. Parsons, M.D., M.R.P., is with The Health Institute, ICRHPS, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA. David Szwajcer is with the Department of Internal Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. J. Douglas Rizzo, M.D., M.S., is with the CIBMTR, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Cancer Center, Milwaukee, WI. Navneet S. Majhail, M.D., M.S., is with the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Abandonment of High-Dose Chemotherapy/Hematopoietic Cell Transplants for Breast Cancer Following Negative Trial Results
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1762–1777, December 2011
How to Cite
Howard, D. H., Kenline, C., Lazarus, H. M., LeMaistre, C. F., Maziarz, R. T., McCarthy Jr., P. L., Parsons, S. K., Szwajcer, D., Douglas Rizzo, J. and Majhail, N. S. (2011), Abandonment of High-Dose Chemotherapy/Hematopoietic Cell Transplants for Breast Cancer Following Negative Trial Results. Health Services Research, 46: 1762–1777. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01296.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!