Address correspondence to Sheryl Davies, M.A., Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University CHP/PCOR, 117 Encina Commons, Stanford, CA 94305-6019; e-mail: email@example.com. Patrick S. Romano, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, Division of General Medicine, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Davis, Davis, CA. Eric M. Schmidt, B.A., Ellen Schultz, M.S., Kathryn M. McDonald, M.M., are with the Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Jeffrey J. Geppert, J.D., Med., is with the Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, Battelle Memorial Institute, Sacramento, CA.
Assessment of a Novel Hybrid Delphi and Nominal Groups Technique to Evaluate Quality Indicators
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 2005–2018, December 2011
How to Cite
Davies, S., Romano, P. S., Schmidt, E. M., Schultz, E., Geppert, J. J. and McDonald, K. M. (2011), Assessment of a Novel Hybrid Delphi and Nominal Groups Technique to Evaluate Quality Indicators. Health Services Research, 46: 2005–2018. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01297.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!