Address correspondence to David C. Grabowski, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115-5899; e-mail: email@example.com. Robert J. Town, Ph.D., is with the James A. Hamilton Professor of Health Economics, Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Does Information Matter? Competition, Quality, and the Impact of Nursing Home Report Cards
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 6pt1, pages 1698–1719, December 2011
How to Cite
Grabowski, D. C. and Town, R. J. (2011), Does Information Matter? Competition, Quality, and the Impact of Nursing Home Report Cards. Health Services Research, 46: 1698–1719. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01298.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!