Medical Homes and Medical Practice
Using Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (fs/QCA) to Explore the Relationship between Medical “Homeness” and Quality
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 22–45, February 2012
How to Cite
Marcus Thygeson, N., Solberg, L. I., Asche, S. E., Fontaine, P., Gregory Pawlson, L. and Scholle, S. H. (2012), Using Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (fs/QCA) to Explore the Relationship between Medical “Homeness” and Quality. Health Services Research, 47: 22–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01303.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HHSA290 2007 10010 TO 4
- Bush Foundation
- National Commission on Quality Assurance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!