Prepared as a research brief for HSR.
Research and Methods Briefs
Personal Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) by U.S. Health Care Workers
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 211–227, February 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, P. J., Ward, A., Knutson, L. and Sendelbach, S. (2012), Personal Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) by U.S. Health Care Workers. Health Services Research, 47: 211–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01304.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Division of Health Interview Statistics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!