Research and Methods Briefs
Accuracy of Data Entry of Patient Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry and Preferred Spoken Language in an Ambulatory Care Setting
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 228–240, February 2012
How to Cite
Azar, K. M.J., Moreno, M. R., Wong, E. C., Shin, J. J., Soto, C. and Palaniappan, L. P. (2012), Accuracy of Data Entry of Patient Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry and Preferred Spoken Language in an Ambulatory Care Setting. Health Services Research, 47: 228–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01305.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!