Relationship between Patient Safety and Hospital Surgical Volume
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 756–769, April 2012
How to Cite
Hernandez-Boussard, T., Downey, J. R., McDonald, K. and Morton, J. M. (2012), Relationship between Patient Safety and Hospital Surgical Volume. Health Services Research, 47: 756–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!