Can Claims-Based Data Be Used to Recruit Black and Hispanic Subjects into Clinical Trials?
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 770–782, April 2012
How to Cite
Palacio, A. M., Tamariz, L. J., Uribe, C., Li, H., Salkeld, E. J., Hazel-Fernandez, L. and Carrasquillo, O. (2012), Can Claims-Based Data Be Used to Recruit Black and Hispanic Subjects into Clinical Trials?. Health Services Research, 47: 770–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01316.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities/NIH. Grant Number: RC1MD004327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!