Hospitals and Nursing Homes
The Effects of Safety Net Hospital Closures and Conversions on Patient Travel Distance to Hospital Services
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 129–150, February 2012
How to Cite
Bazzoli, G. J., Lee, W., Hsieh, H.-M. and Mobley, L. R. (2012), The Effects of Safety Net Hospital Closures and Conversions on Patient Travel Distance to Hospital Services. Health Services Research, 47: 129–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01318.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL082707
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!