Special Section: Global Health Research
Does Community-Based Health Insurance Protect Household Assets? Evidence from Rural Africa
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 819–839, April 2012
How to Cite
Parmar, D., Reinhold, S., Souares, A., Savadogo, G. and Sauerborn, R. (2012), Does Community-Based Health Insurance Protect Household Assets? Evidence from Rural Africa. Health Services Research, 47: 819–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01321.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation [DFG]. Grant Number: SFB 544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!