[Corrections made after online publication 9/23/2011: Some highlighting that was in the submitted version of Table 2 of the article did not appear in the originally published version. These highlights are now included in the forms of bold, italic, and underlined text.]
Research and Methods Briefs
Ethnic/Race Differences in the Attrition of Older American Survey Respondents: Implications for Health-Related Research
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt1, pages 241–254, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhivan, N. A., Ang, A., Amaro, H., Vega, W. A. and Markides, K. S. (2012), Ethnic/Race Differences in the Attrition of Older American Survey Respondents: Implications for Health-Related Research. Health Services Research, 47: 241–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01322.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!