Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
Physician Social Networks and Variation in Prostate Cancer Treatment in Three Cities
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 380–403, February 2012
How to Cite
Pollack, C. E., Weissman, G., Bekelman, J., Liao, K. and Armstrong, K. (2012), Physician Social Networks and Variation in Prostate Cancer Treatment in Three Cities. Health Services Research, 47: 380–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01331.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Center for Population Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P50-CA105641
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 5U54CA091409-10, 1K07CA151910-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!