Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
Physician Practices and Readiness for Medical Home Reforms: Policy, Pitfalls, and Possibilities
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, February 2012
How to Cite
Hollingsworth, J. M., Saint, S., Sakshaug, J. W., Hayward, R. A., Zhang, L. and Miller, D. C. (2012), Physician Practices and Readiness for Medical Home Reforms: Policy, Pitfalls, and Possibilities. Health Services Research, 47: n/a. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01332.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!