Special Section: Global Health Research
Costs of Addressing Heroin Addiction in Malaysia and 32 Comparable Countries Worldwide
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 865–887, April 2012
How to Cite
Ruger, J. P., Chawarski, M., Mazlan, M., Luekens, C., Ng, N. and Schottenfeld, R. (2012), Costs of Addressing Heroin Addiction in Malaysia and 32 Comparable Countries Worldwide. Health Services Research, 47: 865–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01335.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!