Ethnic Differences in Appointment-Keeping and Implications for the Patient-Centered Medical Home—Findings from the Diabetes Study of Northern California (DISTANCE)
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 572–593, April 2012
How to Cite
Parker, M. M., Moffet, H. H., Schillinger, D., Adler, N., Fernandez, A., Ciechanowski, P. and Karter, A. J. (2012), Ethnic Differences in Appointment-Keeping and Implications for the Patient-Centered Medical Home—Findings from the Diabetes Study of Northern California (DISTANCE). Health Services Research, 47: 572–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01337.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: RC1 DK086178, R01 DK65664
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD046113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!