Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
Translation of Evidence-Based Clinical Standards into a New Prehospital Resuscitation Policy in Los Angeles County
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 363–379, February 2012
How to Cite
Grudzen, C. R., Richardson, L. D., Koenig, W. J., Hoffman, J. R., Lorenz, K. A. and Asch, S. M. (2012), Translation of Evidence-Based Clinical Standards into a New Prehospital Resuscitation Policy in Los Angeles County. Health Services Research, 47: 363–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01341.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- California Health Care Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!