How Effective Are Short Message Service Reminders at Increasing Clinic Attendance? A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 614–632, April 2012
How to Cite
Guy, R., Hocking, J., Wand, H., Stott, S., Ali, H. and Kaldor, J. (2012), How Effective Are Short Message Service Reminders at Increasing Clinic Attendance? A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review. Health Services Research, 47: 614–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01342.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!