Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
State-Level Variations in Racial Disparities in Life Expectancy
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 544–555, February 2012
How to Cite
Bharmal, N., Tseng, C.-H., Kaplan, R. and Wong, M. D. (2012), State-Level Variations in Racial Disparities in Life Expectancy. Health Services Research, 47: 544–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01345.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program
- UCLA National Service Research Award. Grant Number: T32 PE19001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!