Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
Comparative Cost Analysis of Housing and Case Management Program for Chronically Ill Homeless Adults Compared to Usual Care
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 523–543, February 2012
How to Cite
Basu, A., Kee, R., Buchanan, D. and Sadowski, L. S. (2012), Comparative Cost Analysis of Housing and Case Management Program for Chronically Ill Homeless Adults Compared to Usual Care. Health Services Research, 47: 523–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01350.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Michael Reese Health Trust
- National Institute of Mental Health Research Grant. Grant Number: R01MH083706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!