Minimum Nurse Staffing Legislation and the Financial Performance of California Hospitals
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt1, pages 1030–1050, June 2012
How to Cite
Reiter, K. L., Harless, D. W., Pink, G. H. and Mark, B. A. (2012), Minimum Nurse Staffing Legislation and the Financial Performance of California Hospitals. Health Services Research, 47: 1030–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01356.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Agency for Health care Research and Quality. Grant Number: KL2RR025746
- National Center for Research Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!