The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the University of Michigan, the University of Wisconsin, or Johns Hopkins University.
Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
A Policy Impact Analysis of the Mandatory NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Screening Program
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 446–461, February 2012
How to Cite
Tarini, B. A., Brooks, M. A. and Bundy, D. G. (2012), A Policy Impact Analysis of the Mandatory NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Screening Program. Health Services Research, 47: 446–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01357.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: K23HD057994
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- Johns Hopkins University Clinician Scientist Award. Grant Number: K12 HD055894
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!