Bridging the Gap Between Research and Health Policy – Insights From Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars
Value-Based Insurance Design: More Health at Any Price
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 1pt2, pages 404–413, February 2012
How to Cite
Fendrick, A. M., Martin, J. J. and Weiss, A. E. (2012), Value-Based Insurance Design: More Health at Any Price. Health Services Research, 47: 404–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01358.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!