Prevalence, Predictors, and Patient Outcomes Associated with Physician Co-management: Findings from the Los Angeles Women's Health Study
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt1, pages 1091–1116, June 2012
How to Cite
Rose, D. E., Tisnado, D. M., Tao, M. L., Malin, J. L., Adams, J. L., Ganz, P. A. and Kahn, K. L. (2012), Prevalence, Predictors, and Patient Outcomes Associated with Physician Co-management: Findings from the Los Angeles Women's Health Study. Health Services Research, 47: 1091–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01359.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- California Breast Cancer Research program. Grant Number: 7PB-0126S
- National Cancer Institute and the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1-R01-CA81338-01A1
- University of California, Los Angeles, Resource Centers for Minority Aging Research Center for Health Improvement of Minority Elderly (RCMAR/CHIME). Grant Number: P30-AG021684
- UCLA Cancer Education and Career Development Program, National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R25 CA087949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!