The Role of Matched Controls in Building an Evidence Base for Hospital-Avoidance Schemes: A Retrospective Evaluation
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1679–1698, August 2012
How to Cite
Steventon, A., Bardsley, M., Billings, J., Georghiou, T. and Lewis, G. H. (2012), The Role of Matched Controls in Building an Evidence Base for Hospital-Avoidance Schemes: A Retrospective Evaluation. Health Services Research, 47: 1679–1698. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01367.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Department of Health in England
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!