Deployment of a Mixed-Mode Data Collection Strategy Does Not Reduce Nonresponse Bias in a General Population Health Survey
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1739–1754, August 2012
How to Cite
Beebe, T. J., McAlpine, D. D., Ziegenfuss, J. Y., Jenkins, S., Haas, L. and Davern, M. E. (2012), Deployment of a Mixed-Mode Data Collection Strategy Does Not Reduce Nonresponse Bias in a General Population Health Survey. Health Services Research, 47: 1739–1754. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01369.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R03 CA132974
- Mayo Clinic Foundation for Education and Research. Grant Number: R01 AG034676
- National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!