The Effectiveness of Implementing an Electronic Health Record on Diabetes Care and Outcomes
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1522–1540, August 2012
How to Cite
Herrin, J., da Graca, B., Nicewander, D., Fullerton, C., Aponte, P., Stanek, G., Cowling, T., Collinsworth, A., Fleming, N. S. and Ballard, D. J. (2012), The Effectiveness of Implementing an Electronic Health Record on Diabetes Care and Outcomes. Health Services Research, 47: 1522–1540. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01370.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- American Diabetes Association. Grant Number: 1-09-CR-05
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: AHRQ 1R21HS020696-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!