Organizational Characteristics of High- and Low-Performing Anticoagulation Clinics in the Veterans Health Administration
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1541–1560, August 2012
How to Cite
Rose, A. J., Petrakis, B. A., Callahan, P., Mambourg, S., Patel, D., Hylek, E. M. and Bokhour, B. G. (2012), Organizational Characteristics of High- and Low-Performing Anticoagulation Clinics in the Veterans Health Administration. Health Services Research, 47: 1541–1560. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01377.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- VA Stroke Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI). Grant Number: RRP-10-054
- VA HSR&D Career Development Award. Grant Number: CDA-2-08-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!