A Comparison of Two Approaches to Increasing Access to Care: Expanding Coverage versus Increasing Physician Fees
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt1, pages 963–983, June 2012
How to Cite
White, C. (2012), A Comparison of Two Approaches to Increasing Access to Care: Expanding Coverage versus Increasing Physician Fees. Health Services Research, 47: 963–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01378.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!