Did Copayment Changes Reduce Health Service Utilization among CHIP Enrollees? Evidence from Alabama
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1603–1620, August 2012
How to Cite
Sen, B., Blackburn, J., Morrisey, M. A., Kilgore, M. L., Becker, D. J., Caldwell, C. and Menachemi, N. (2012), Did Copayment Changes Reduce Health Service Utilization among CHIP Enrollees? Evidence from Alabama. Health Services Research, 47: 1603–1620. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01384.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Bureau of Children's Health Insurance
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!