Special Issue: Measuring and Analyzing Health Care Disparities
Measuring Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Health Care: Methods and Practical Issues
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt2, pages 1232–1254, June 2012
How to Cite
Cook, B. L., McGuire, T. G. and Zaslavsky,, A. M. (2012), Measuring Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Health Care: Methods and Practical Issues. Health Services Research, 47: 1232–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01387.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!