Hospital-Level Variation in the Use of Intensive Care
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 2060–2080, October 2012
How to Cite
Seymour, C. W., Iwashyna, T. J., Ehlenbach, W. J., Wunsch, H. and Cooke, C. R. (2012), Hospital-Level Variation in the Use of Intensive Care. Health Services Research, 47: 2060–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01402.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2 RR025015
- National Institutes on Aging. Grant Number: K08AG038477
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Insitute. Grant Number: K08HL091249-01
Vol. 48, Issue 2pt1, 681, Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!