Special Issue: Measuring and Analyzing Health Care Disparities
Elucidating the Role of Place in Health Care Disparities: The Example of Racial/Ethnic Residential Segregation
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt2, pages 1278–1299, June 2012
How to Cite
White, K., Haas, J. S. and Williams, D. R. (2012), Elucidating the Role of Place in Health Care Disparities: The Example of Racial/Ethnic Residential Segregation. Health Services Research, 47: 1278–1299. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01410.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P50 CA148596
- National Institutes of Health
- Health Disparities Research Program of Harvard Catalyst|The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!