Special Issue: Measuring and Analyzing Health Care Disparities
The Validity of Race and Ethnicity in Enrollment Data for Medicare Beneficiaries
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt2, pages 1300–1321, June 2012
How to Cite
Zaslavsky, A. M., Ayanian, J. Z. and Zaborski, L. B. (2012), The Validity of Race and Ethnicity in Enrollment Data for Medicare Beneficiaries. Health Services Research, 47: 1300–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01411.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Harvard Medical School. Grant Number: 9920070047
- Health Disparities Research Program of Harvard Catalyst|The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR 025758
- Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!