Special Issue: Measuring and Analyzing Health Care Disparities
Looking to the Future: Incorporating Genomic Information into Disparities Research to Reduce Measurement Error and Selection Bias
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 3pt2, pages 1387–1410, June 2012
How to Cite
Shields, A. E. and Crown, W. H. (2012), Looking to the Future: Incorporating Genomic Information into Disparities Research to Reduce Measurement Error and Selection Bias. Health Services Research, 47: 1387–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01413.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Harvard Catalyst|The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- Harvard University
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R01 HG003475-03
- OptumInsight Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!