Choosing Models for Health Care Cost Analyses: Issues of Nonlinearity and Endogeneity
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 2377–2397, December 2012
How to Cite
Garrido, M. M., Deb, P., Burgess, J. F. and Penrod, J. D. (2012), Choosing Models for Health Care Cost Analyses: Issues of Nonlinearity and Endogeneity. Health Services Research, 47: 2377–2397. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01414.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Numbers: IAD-06-060-2, REA 08-260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!